BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Well for anybody that knows me, I am a caring, Loving man. That when i become passionate about something doesn't stop till it is to the max. Also love the Outdoors, Music of all kinds from techno to rap to country to yes oldies. Movies I enjoy the most would be anything without horror, or gore yes there is a difference, suspense is ok every once in a while. I'm more the, Notebook to twilight to anything action or funny! Books love John Grisham Amazing writer!!!! I believe that is about it. Ohhh yeah i love to sing when I am Alone!!! that is it

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well Is been awhile!!!!

Well It has been a few weeks since my last post,
     First off i have decided to find a job in Salt Lake City
     Second have decided to live life like there is no tomorrow, Because really honestly who knows if there is one!!!!!!
     Third i have finally found and am no longer scared of a woman that loves me with everything she has and loves me unconditionally :-) very happy about this
     Fourth I am undertaking a few changes in my life i am starting P90X again tomorrow can't wait, I am also starting the Ultimate Edge by Tony Robbins (Plus every other program he has out)  If you don't know who he is, I suggest looking him up!!!!!
     Fifth I love my life and by may 28 I am going to look HOTT!!!!! That is my best friends Graduation and i promised I would Be all fit (I can't wait)

0 comments: