BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Well for anybody that knows me, I am a caring, Loving man. That when i become passionate about something doesn't stop till it is to the max. Also love the Outdoors, Music of all kinds from techno to rap to country to yes oldies. Movies I enjoy the most would be anything without horror, or gore yes there is a difference, suspense is ok every once in a while. I'm more the, Notebook to twilight to anything action or funny! Books love John Grisham Amazing writer!!!! I believe that is about it. Ohhh yeah i love to sing when I am Alone!!! that is it

Monday, November 30, 2009

First Post EVER!!!!!

Kinda New thing for me this whole blogging thing, But i figured what better way to know how to do it then to make one of my own!!!  :-)    So here I am, Lets see what happened in my life today. Nothing really exciting, applied for a few jobs and worked on ACN! that is about all. I spent a few hours with my oh so wonderful girlfriend, and thought about my daughter She turns 5 tomorrow HOLY CRAP and we think high school goes fast, So HAPPY BIRTHDAY bay girl, I love you hope your day is good even though you are sick.

anyway out for another day

0 comments: