BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

My photo
Well for anybody that knows me, I am a caring, Loving man. That when i become passionate about something doesn't stop till it is to the max. Also love the Outdoors, Music of all kinds from techno to rap to country to yes oldies. Movies I enjoy the most would be anything without horror, or gore yes there is a difference, suspense is ok every once in a while. I'm more the, Notebook to twilight to anything action or funny! Books love John Grisham Amazing writer!!!! I believe that is about it. Ohhh yeah i love to sing when I am Alone!!! that is it

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well here we are again!

Well i have tried posting from my cell phone, all that showed was a bunch of question marks and symbols.  So here i am having to do it from the computer! :-)
Oh well, I played basketball last night and i am hurting in places i didn't know existed on my body, It was a lot of fun though.
I have found that patterns tend to repeat themselves, in my mind and in my life!!!!!
but here i stand in my life doing everything i can to break and get out of the patterns of pain, and on to the patterns of happiness, and joy and so far the changes i have gone through without even trying is amazing, well everyone have a good day!!!!!

0 comments: